LEARN IT $ PRACTICE IT $$ GROW IT $$$
About the Program
The Financial Stability Program is an innovative, comprehensive program designed to coach low – and moderate-income individuals and families on how to achieve economic success by learning about the traditional “C”‘s of banking: Capacity, Capital and Credit in the context of the fourth “C”; understanding the wide-reaching effects of the “Cost” of living in a consumer-oriented society. Economic literacy activities lead to additional education in the areas of homeowner education, workforce preparedness and healthy family development. This program also offers up to $1000 match savings for successfully completing the program requirements.
- Find an effective budget customized for you
- Set realistic financial goals
- Increase your savings and your credit score
If you are interested in receiving credit and budget counseling please follow the steps below.
1. Click below to register for our financial stability workshop – Required
2. Schedule a meeting with a financial counselor once you successfully complete the financial stability workshop.