We pride ourselves in teaching fun, interactive workshops. We use various teaching techniques to illustrate the home buying concept and our participants leave excited and empowered about their path to homeownership.
We currently offer 8hr. virtual workshops in both English and Spanish.
Please review our HOUSEKEEPING items before registering.
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SIGNING UP.
Click the “Sign Up” button to register for one of our workshops.
You must complete a homebuyer workshop in order to meet with one of our certified HUD Housing Counselors and to be referred to any other programs such as the City of Tampa DARE Program.
- NOTE: Saturday classes begin PROMPTLY at 9:00am. You will want to be logged in at least 15 min prior to class start time.
- All class payments are non-refundable
- Certificates of completion are required if you are interested in applying for any down payment assistance programs
- Individual pre-purchase counseling is provided to those who are interested after successfully completing the class
- No children are allowed in class
- We suggest pencil & paper to take notes
- You must meet ALL class requirements to receive a certificate of completion
- Certificates expire 2yrs from date for City of Tampa and typically one year for other housing programs
- Spouses must have their own individual certificate and must register individually
- Make sure to read all emails and follow all instructions for successfully registering for the class It it a two step registration process