MEET YOUR TEAM
WHAT WE OFFER OUR READY-TO-BUY CLIENTS
Are you facing a financial hardship due to COVID19? Let us help. We are a different type of lender and will help you navigate through this tough time.
Looking for an alternative to a payday loan? Take a look at our Small Dollar Loan options*:
- S.O.S Loans are an alternative to payday loans. These loans have a 6-month minimum payment term with a loan amount of up to $500.
- Credit Builder Plus Loans are an alternative to payday loans in addition to increasing credit scores and savings. These loans are up to $500 with a 12-month payment term. These loans have a savings component in addition to reporting to Equifax and Transunion.
- Credit Builder Loans to increase credit scores and savings. These 0% interest loans are for $150 and have low monthly payments of $12.50 that are reported to Equifax and Transunion.
- Rental Assistance Program (RAP) to assist clients in need of a security deposit. These loans are up to $3,000. The RAP loan can have a term up to 36 months and is reported to Equifax and Transunion.
- FLEX Loans are used to pay off high interest debts and/or collection accounts for emergency needs such as car repairs, small home repairs, etc. These loans are up to $5,000 with payment terms of 12-36 months. These loans report to the credit bureau and have a savings component.
- Down Payment Assistance Mortgage Loans
- SHI PRO (Purchase Renovation Opportunities) / DPAL loans are to assist low to moderate income customers purchase a home. These loans are up to $15,000 with an interest rate tied to the current prime rate and a 10-year term.
*Must be a current client to apply. New clients must request to see a counselor prior to applying.
We are currently only offering FREE 8-hour Virtual Homebuyer Education Workshops. We pride ourselves in teaching fun, interactive workshops. We use various teaching techniques to illustrate the home buying concept and our participants leave excited and empowered about their path to homeownership. Click the image to view the calendar in detail.
Actualmente solo ofrecemos talleres educativos virtuales para compradores de vivienda GRATUITOS de 8 horas. Estamos orgullosos de impartir talleres divertidos e interactivos. Usamos varias técnicas de enseñanza para ilustrar el concepto de compra de vivienda y nuestros participantes se van emocionados y seguros de que estan en el camino para lograr ser un propietario de vivienda. Marque en la imagen para ver el calendario en detalle.
ABOUT SOLITA'S HOUSE
Solita’s House, Inc. (SHI) is nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to promote personal and community development by providing access to affordable financial products and development services to low-income persons so that they can achieve financial health and wealth in all areas of their lives.
We meet our mission by providing personal financial education, homebuyer education and assistance with housing counseling, credit counseling, debt and money management and home retention programs to low and moderate income (LMI) persons.
We complement these services with specialized financial products such as affordable credit building loans and individual development savings accounts with matched savings.
As an HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency, we help low and moderate income persons safely navigate the home buying process and attain a safe and affordable mortgage loan.
As a Community Development Financial Institution, we help low income families access affordable financial products and services.
We are a member of National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC), Credit Builder Alliance (CBA) and the Florida Housing Counseling Network, a Florida non-profit corporation that supports housing counselors and counseling agencies in the state.