Effective Date: June 15, 2023
Welcome to Solita’s House, Inc.! These Mobile Messaging Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our SMS (Short Message Service) messaging services. By opting in or otherwise using our SMS services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Consent and Opt-In By providing your mobile phone number and opting in to receive SMS messages from Solita’s House, Inc., you consent to receive recurring automated text messages from us. Standard messaging rates and data charges from your mobile carrier may apply. You may opt-out of receiving SMS messages at any time by replying “STOP” to the received message. By opting out, you acknowledge that you may no longer receive important information or updates from Solita’s House, Inc.
- Service Availability Our SMS messaging services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of our SMS messages. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of our SMS services at any time without notice.
- Message Content We will send SMS messages to provide you with updates, information, promotions, and other content related to Solita’s House, Inc. While we strive to provide accurate and relevant information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the content of our SMS messages. You acknowledge that any reliance on the content of our SMS messages is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in our SMS messages, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of Solita’s House, Inc. or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on our SMS messages without our prior written consent.
- Prohibited Uses You agree not to use our SMS services for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes. You further agree not to engage in any activity that could damage, disable, or impair the operation or security of our SMS services.
- Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law, Solita’s House, Inc. and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our SMS services. This limitation of liability applies regardless of the cause of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. The revised Terms will be effective as of the date of their posting on our website. Your continued use of our SMS services after the posting of any revised Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert Jurisdiction]. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of [Insert Arbitration Institution]. The arbitration shall take place in [Insert City], and the language of the arbitration shall be [Insert Language].
- Severability If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our SMS services, please contact us at:
Solita’s House, Inc.
PO Box 310257
Tampa, FL 33680
By opting in to receive SMS messages from Solita’s House, Inc., you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Mobile Messaging Terms of Service.
End of Terms